Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Crop Night Impromtu

Yesterday was my good friend Jackies in-house crop/yard sale. It was awesome! I knew I was gonna make tag ornaments and had prepared to share (Graphic Fairy) for the vintage birds , but didn't think when I started on the example that it would turn out like it did..I am so happy everyone liked it and had fun! We learned that puff paint is sold in the decorator fabric area disguised as none other than ( puff paint). I shared the way to make your own crackle glass (hoping everyone uses common sense and uses safety goggle and towels incase you do explode the glass)....And we learned that no matter what....Never use heat guns on feathers (stinky) cause its burning chicken-hair. EWW. Love you all and so glad to hear so much laughter in one room!

6 comments:

  1. The tags were amazing. Especially the acorn topped marbles. Uggggghhhh! I can't believe I missed that. And you. Beautiful tag, everyone was so happy holding them up to show me. Take care.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute project (I love GF's bird themes btw). Thanks for the heads up about hot glue and feathers... ewww is right! Not this gal!

    Visiting from BRAG MONDAY at GraphicsFairy, from (chilly) NW Illinois,
    ~Suzanne at WhyCuzICan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Lovely tags what a neat idea to use as decorations...I never thought of that (geez I'm slow eh?). Smelly hot chicken feathers...nice haha!

    Ro
    Visiting from Graphics Fairy Brag Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! (via Graphics Fairy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the AWESOME tag!!! We had SOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog