Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Challenge #1 Love To Create Challenges

This first challenge was sketch 1 using pink/red and white.

project # 6 of my new years resolution


I colored my image with copics then cut the circles out with spellbinders ; notice how I did the lift and cut method for the image so that Ruby's image errupts from the circle. I then used seam binding to make her hair scarf, thread for her hair with touches of texture "puff" paint. Add on tons of bling and stickles and WHA LA...Ruby with tude.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Amanda, love all the details from her scarf and hair to your fantastic sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love your Card, Amanda!! I also am in awe of all the fine details you included!! Fantastic job for our First DT Post!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card! I love Ruby, she's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog