Followers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Emerald Faerie Design Team

( UPDATE) I did not make the team "( I am gonna assume that there were Nobi aka "avatar" racist amongst the board of selection committee........ or..... mine were lame compared to the others...Oh well maybe next time. You all know how much I am indeed a fairy fan so I will try again next time.

Today is crunch time..My submissions to Emerald Faerie are now complete. I would have liked to have gotten a little more industrial with our wee ones but, simply didn't realize we had a try-out till later in the game. So here we go and wish me big luck because I sure do love these beautiful images.
And this is Ally listening to her friend Beeble.

This is sweet little Ebony

3 comments:

  1. Love these baby. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love the mushroom hugger!!! I love the technique, you can really bring things to life with how you add depth and blend. Very nice. Thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Search This Blog