Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Makins October Share

My Share today is 

Gaslight Butterflies Pendants 

I love how these turned out! Fun and beautiful and just the right make it quick for a holiday gift!
Supplies

Makins Clay: Black 1/2 of a 120g pkg.
Fantasy Film
Various mini hole punches, I used ends of pens and such.
1/8" , oval, 1/4" hole punches 
blink rhinestones
beads of choice..think bug bodies
wire
2 pen backs
glue 

I used the large set of spellbinders butterflies here. 
Sorry folks I have updated my post for today and made sure I have given a supply list for this feature. 

Happy Thursday Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I didn't see the post on the Makin's Clay blog, but I'd love to know how these were made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's up but it doesnt share the how-to's either sorry about that! Use the same technique as my Pumpkin card and add gallery glass. Hope this helps")

      Delete
  2. Totally AMAZING! I sooo want to make some. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog