Followers

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Rag Quilt Winter

Happy Tuesday!

I wanted to share with you what I have been doing while I have been sick. Like most of us right now huh??? Crazy winter so far and dangerous for some! "Sending Prayers and Blessing for all of you. 

Now as you know I am seriously dead sick if I am not making something. Laying on the couch makes me feel frustrated and like I have wasted good crafting time. 
Early this winter Joann's had a 70% OFF of their flannel fabric line. Can you believe the pricing? Well anywho, as a girl that can not pass up a sale. I bought a TON!!! Enough to make 1 LG. child mermaid tail Blankie/Cozy and count em with me people, 4 Queen sized rag quilts!!! That is A LOT of cutting sewing and above all clipping!
Now I made 3 and all those along with the mermaid tail went out as gifts for christmas...So finally, and because if I didn't do it now, it would set wishing I would pay attention to it in some corner some where...I made mine and my hubbies. It turned out great! 
We love it and here is the best part.While I set/ lay on the couch clipping ,sneezing,snuffling and all around whining about my fever, hubby set at the other end of the couch and clipped with me ") 
The man is a saint!
So not all is lost and the blankie is wonderfully warm!


and just because she is so cute!

Christmas Morning 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Search This Blog